my IXP4xx git tree

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Sat Nov 28 13:27:09 EST 2009

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 05:55:13PM +0100, Krzysztof Halasa wrote:
> Russell,
>
> I've prepared my IXP4xx tree for this merge window. I'm going to send it
> to Linus but perhaps you'd prefer to handle it yourself instead?

If you have ARM generic stuff which hasn't been acked then I'd prefer you
didn't send it to Linus directly.

Fine if you're only sending stuff private to your own area, but when you
have the potential of clashing with other platforms or generic code, that's
certainly not nice.

I'm NAKing the change to arch/arm/include/asm/io.h