[BUG] pxa27x_udc: possible recursive locking detected in pxa_ep_queue

Robert Jarzmik robert.jarzmik at free.fr
Sat Dec 12 09:28:51 EST 2009

Antonio Ospite <ospite at studenti.unina.it> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've run into this recently, I get it with 2.6.32 (plus some code for
> the EZX platform) especially using ROOT_NFS over usblan. It looks like
> I can also trigger it regularly by connecting and disconnecting usb
> cable repeatedly while the kernel on the pxa system is loading
> (in a _non_ ROOT_NFS scenario).

Hi Antonio,

Could I ask you to try that patch please. I can't trigger the deadlock on my
hardware, and I'd like some confirmation before I submit that one. Notice that
the patch deals with all endpoints excepting control endpoint (ie. USB EP0), but
that's not what matters now.

If you can give me some feedback, I would appreciate.

Cheers.

--
Robert