odroid c2 owner here

David Marceau uticdmarceau2007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:49:19 PDT 2017

Hi there,

I would just like to make my odroid c2(amlogic S905) available for any
tests of new kernel images.  I currently have archlinux/lxdm installed
on one emmc and the other emmc has the stock android image that came
with it.

I recently bought a ZoomTak Uplus(amlogic S912), but documentation to
flash it in a manner similar to the odroid c2 is sparse/scattered.  It
has the stock android 6.0 kernel on it.  If there are any diagnostics
tools or tests you would like to make from within the existing android,
I would volunteer myself to those also.

Cheers,
David Marceau