ANNOUNCEMENT: Free virtual AFS / AuriStorFS Best Practices Workshop has been canceled

Jeffrey E Altman jaltman at auristor.com
Thu Oct 10 06:10:32 PDT 2024

Due to unforeseen events impacting the availability of the organizers,
the 2024 AuriStor File System and AFS File System Best Practices
Workshop scheduled for Oct 15 to Oct 17 has been canceled and will be
rescheduled for a later date that has yet to be determined. The
organizers wish to thank everyone that registered for the virtual
Workshop and especially those that volunteered to submit site reports,
presentations, and otherwise share their experience and knowledge with
the broader AuriStorFS / AFS community.

Jeffrey Altman