Cache the interfaces and do a foreach in result

Adrian Ban adrian.ban at mantech.ro
Wed Dec 14 10:12:32 EST 2011

Hi,

I want do a "foreach" through the cached interface list and return some
information. I've took a look into nl-link-list.c source, but that file
uses a function nl_cache_dump_filter defined in library.
The nl_list_for_each_entry I can't use it because it tries to access
some struct fields from nl_cache for example. In libnl it uses the
netlink-types.h and netlink-local.h headers which are not added in
headers on machine.

There is another way to do a such "foreach" ?

Best regards,
Adrian