CBQ qdisc / class

Frédéric MOULIN moulinfr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 11:34:59 EST 2009

Hi fellows,

I try to manage CBQ qdiscs using the libnl library. Currently, I write a
piece of code using message functions, since apparently there is not direct
support for CBQ in libnl. I works perfectly for PFIFO qdiscs, and yet, I do
not succeed in fro CBQ, my best try is a "Invalid input data  or parameter"
(while my worst try is segfault :-x). So my code initializes correctly:
  - the qdisc ifindex,
  - the qdisc parent,
  - the qdisc handle,
  - the qdisc family and kind,
Plus, it initializes the following structures: TCA_OPTIONS (to null),
TCA_CBQ_LSSOPT, TCA_CBQ_RATE, TCA_CBQ_RTAB. In those cases, I am not
absolutely sure of the code. Please, do you have any suggestion or pointers
to solve this problems?

Thank you for your attention, and merry xmas!

Frédéric MOULIN.