Partnership INVESTMENT

GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP & INVESTMENTS project.business.investor at asia-mail.com
Fri Jul 8 02:31:25 PDT 2016

The Chief Executive Officer,
Managing Director
Chief Financial Director,

A CALL FOR BUSINESS & PROJECT FACILITATORS

WE ARE A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INVESTOR working on expanding its portfolio globally in Financing and Developing Projects. We are active Investors and Financiers in sectors and geographies that hold potential and tangible returns, working in partnership with a number of world-class organizations with a combined International pool of nearly Half a Trillion in available Liquidity.

We have a confirmed Cash Backed Financial Facility ready to be invested only in your country as part of a Scheme; Social Investment Funds (SIFs) to provide loans to our companies and individuals, to help sustain and grow already proven solutions to poverty. Our fund providers and investors include foundations aiming to align assets with mission, religious pension funds striving for community impact, development banks seeking catalytic impact investment opportunities and accredited individual investors. This is a 100% Project and Business Development Investment facility and is absolutely “FLEXIBLE PROCEDURE” for delivery via Bank-to-Bank only and facility is up to 30 years. We would be happy to partner with you if you have any viable business or project and our areas of interest are any viable project such as Real Estate Projects, Business Start-up and Expansion Projects, Oil/Gas Projects, Mining Projects, Government/Municipal Projects, Motion Picture/Entertainment Projects, and many other types of projects, to name a few.

Do contact me with your Serious Inquiries Only for further details and information at your earliest convenience. We look forward to receiving your reply to my personal email address: info at hk-financial.com

HK FINANCIAL FIDUCIARY
Suite 811 Tsimshatsui Centre,
East Wing, 66 Mody Road,
Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong