programming the eeprom

Andre Bella scancool at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 13:44:09 EST 2011

Hi John, the eeprom is blank, I build this module base on the 8686 reference schematic on the marvell site, and it would be run under linux.
I have downloaded all the lab tools, MFG but the SPI program is asking for the agilent tool, so I was looking how can I program a blank eeprom with a default firmware via SPI with out having the Agilent tool.
Andre