freescale mx25 + libertas + 8688

Richard Owen richard at richardtowyn.co.uk
Sun May 1 04:49:18 EDT 2011

Hi John,

Will it also work with the wifi client mode, and will it be possible to
merge this to the mainline kernel.

Thanks

Rich

On 1 May 2011 08:55, "John O&apos;Donnell" <unixjohn1969 at gmail.com> wrote:

On 04/30/2011 05:33 AM, zamek wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> 04/30/2011 10:45 AM keltezéssel, John O'Donnel...
This driver works for us with guruplugs with this libertas uap8xxx driver.
 I am going to submit this to the kernel devs and try to get this into the
mainline kernel and maintain it myself since I cannot find the original
author/maintainer.  It does work. I can patch it to work with the latest
kernels.  I wish I knew who wrote this.

I hope you can adapt it!
If there is anything I can do to help, please dont hesitate to ask!
Thanks

John

--
=== Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away.===