freescale mx25 + libertas + 8688

John O'Donnell unixjohn1969 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:32:18 EDT 2011

On 05/02/2011 10:22 AM, Richard Owen wrote:
> Hi John,
> Will it also work with the wifi client mode, and will it be possible to merge
> this to the mainline kernel.
> Thanks
> Rich

Rich,

I have never used client mode.  I thought that the standard driver took care of
this.  I am sorry.  I am curious to check it out.  Once or twice my internet
went out and I wanted to slave off my android phone, but before I got too far
the service returned....

As far as I know this for Access Point only.
John
--
=== Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away.===