Freescale i.mx25 SDIO/Libertas issue

zamek42 zamek42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 03:25:49 EDT 2011

hello,

05/31/2011 04:14 AM keltezéssel, Andre Renaud írta:
> If I enable the libertas debugging details, I get some more information:
>
> This seems to imply that the unit is correctly loading the firmware, and
> then when it determines that the firmware has loaded, and tries to issue
> the CMD_FUNC_INIT command, this times out.
>
> Can anyone explain how I can begin debugging this, or confirm if they've
> had this operate on the sdhci-esdhc-imx controller present in the i.MX25?

I got same errors with 2.6.31 kernel. As I suggested earlier use 2.6.35
from Freescale.

git clone http://opensource.freescale.com/pub/scm/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git
cd linux-2.6-imx
git checkout rel_imx_2.6.35_11.04.01
copy .config from your 2.6.31
make ARCH=arm oldconfig
make ARCH=arm menuconfig

It works for me well.
Is your wifi card hard wired or plugined?

--
thx
Zoltan (Zamek) Zidarics
email:zamek42 at gmail.com