Using iwconfig to generate carrier signals for test?

Reginald Perrin reggyperrin at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 08:41:34 EDT 2010

Hi,
I think you need to use a special test firmware from Marvell and a special driver for that.
Typically required when doing regulatory test such as for FCC approval.
If your hardware uses a module, perhaps your module supplier can help you.

/Johan

Johan,
Exactly, but I'm finding that tool difficult to integrate.  It hasn't been ported for our platform/hardware, etc.  I was hoping to find another tool that provided some of the features.
RP