AP7000 libertas_spi

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:53:27 EDT 2010

Hi Jonathan,

    Thanks for the tips. I'm rebuilding my kernel to see if I can get
any changes.

2010/8/4 Jonathan dumaresq <jdumaresq at cimeq.qc.ca>:

> Be sure to have the IF_SEL_1 and IF_SEL2 to gnd thru a 100K or 10K resistor.

    On the hardware, we have the IF_SEL1 and IF_SEL_2 pull down to gnd
with 100K resistor. Our board was based on a schematic from USI. The
only pin that we don't really understand is SPI-CLK-REQ. We connected
it to the CS2 from SPI 1 but it's just unused, and I don't initialize
it on the kernel, nor I use any devices in the CS2.

    Our distributor in china haven't yet found an engineer from USI
who can speak english, so she is translating my messages to chinese...
sometimes they just don't fully answer the questions we send, very
frustrating.

Thanks,
    Thiago A. Correa