Libretas driver to repeat every packet it receives

Guy Sheffer guysoft42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:41:49 EDT 2010

Hi again,
I have figured out by now that my initial idea would not work (due to
limitation in the 802.11G standard).

I have been trying to get libertastf to compile and work on my XO-1
(hopefully then to the B2).
It seems that the compiled kernel (described here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Libertas_Thinfirmware_HOWTO ) will not boot
for me, Seems to freeze on startup (even when pressing the check button
as described, and following the inird generation from here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Kernel_Building ).
I have a few kernels that Do compile and run - is there any libertastf
source separate to that kernel I can use with my existing kernels?

Thanks,
Guy