** Concerning your family ** its important

Mr. Frank Miller milerfranksns925 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 03:39:13 EDT 2009

Dear Friend,
I am Mr. Frank Miller,the credit manager of SNS Fiduciary in the NETHERLANDS.
There is an account belonging to the Late Family Member,which i will want to discuss with you about and it has some form of relationship with you going by the similarity in the name.
I am at the moment in the UK undergoing a Financial Engineering course please email me in respect to this. You can give me your personal phone number so that i can give you a call,ITS URGENT.
Regards,
Frank Miller.
Direct line: +44 703 599 5645
Cell: .......+44 703 599 5333