Marvell 86868 SDIO firmware loading failure

Maurus Cuelenaere mcuelenaere at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:37:03 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

Op 13-10-09 21:18, Chris Ball schreef:
 > Hi Maurus,
 >
 >> [ 18.970000] libertas: firmware helper signalled error
 >
 > There was a thread with similar symptoms on this list two months ago:
 >
 > http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/libertas-dev/2009-August/002665.html

I did saw that thread before posting, but didn't look very close at it.

I've now tried putting an msleep(1) before the sdio_writesb() call in both
if_sdio_prog_helper() and if_sdio_prog_real() (the OP had problems
helper firmware, but in my case it's in loading the actual firmware), but it
didn't change anything.

Regards,
Maurus Cuelenaere