Libertas driver performance on Samsung platform

Jacky Lam jackylam.gsl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 20:43:44 EST 2009

Dan Williams 提到:
> On Fri, 2009-11-13 at 13:12 +0800, Jacky Lam wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> 	I have read the previous mail about the low performance of Samsung
>> BSP's SDIO platform driver when working with Libertas. I want to know if
>> anyone have tried the kernel mainstream's Samsung driver and have any
>> improvement on that?
>
> Does the Samsung SDHC have quirks or limitations with respect to DMA,
> block size, transfer width, etc?
>
> Dan

Dear Dan,

	I look through the source code and can't find any "special" limitation
for the DMA, block size, transfer width.....Maybe I am not familiar
enough with Linux MMC stack. Could you tell me if there is any
requirement for the MMC stack on the host's DMA, block size, transfer
width..etc? So, I can pinpoint my investigation?

	Thanks a lot.

BR,
Jacky