Libetas can not reload modules

Jonathan Cameron jic23 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 07:39:35 EDT 2009

lijinlei1 wrote:
> I have the same problem, waiting for follow-ups.

I think the last discussion about this was the one following on from...

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/libertas-dev/2008-September/001928.html

> Why the firmware still still doesn't play ball?
Don't know. Unfortunately I wasn't in a position to run Marvell's driver and find
out whether their reset code actually works, but we never managed to replicate it
using the in kernel code.
> Is there any way to fix this issue?
We never really managed to isolate the cause I'm afraid.

Jonathan