libertas keep logging and could not work properly

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 08:50:53 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 17:11 +0800, liumin wrote:
> hi,
>    I am using wicd network manager manage wifi ,using sd8686.The problem
> is when i start machine ,thing below will happened,I am not sure of the
> reason,someone could help me?

We'll need more log than that; the firmware seems to be wedged and we'd
need to find out what command actually wedged it.  You may want to load
the libertas driver with "modprobe libertas libertas_debug=0x43a7" and
retry to get more logging.  Assuming, of course, your kernel is built
with CONFIG_LIBERTAS_DEBUG=y.

Dan