Libertas driver problem with WPA

Jacky Lam jackylam.gsl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:12:20 EST 2009

Dear all,

	I have problem to associate with AP using WPA-PSK using Libertas driver
on SD8686 chip set, but no problem with WEP.

	I use wpa_supplicant-0.5.7 patched to work with Marvel's driver(which
is proven to work on our another platform using Marvell's SDIO driver
and Linux 2.4.20 kernel.) The following is the wpa_supplicant.conf:

ctrl_interface=/tmp/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=0
eapol_version=1
ap_scan=1
fast_reauth=1
network={
ssid="WL_TEST"
proto=WPA RSN
key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
pairwise=CCMP TKIP
group=CCMP TKIP
psk="hellohello"
}

	Is there any changes on the way to connect WPA-PSK AP when transit from
Linux 2.4 to 2.6 or Marvell's driver to Libertas driver?

	Please help to give me some advice. Thanks.

BR,
Jacky