SDIO probe: Error -84

Simon Twogood stwogood at siconix.com
Tue Nov 4 14:03:06 EST 2008

Dan, I believe I'm using firmware version 8.108.3p2, could that be
correct? This line shows up in syslog when the card works:

    libertas: 00:19:88:05:11:34, fw 8.108.3p2, cap 0x00000393

After loading with debug info I have been able to get the card working
every time, so I can't reproduce the same error code for logging at
the moment... funny how it always works that way.

I'll double check that my adapter card isn't flaky and try again once
I'm done. If I get the same error code, I'll post the debug output.

Thanks,
Simon