Status update for 8686 SDIO on AT91SAM9263?

Simon Twogood stwogood at siconix.com
Fri May 23 11:41:58 EDT 2008

I have assumed that the downloads are ok as I don't see any error
messages about firmware loading. If I remove the sd8686.bin file
from /lib/firmware, I get "main: error loading
'/lib/firmware/sd8686.bin' for device '/class/firmware/mmc0:0001:1'" so
I believe it is at least attempting to load the firmware. Thanks
to Nick Moszer I now have the 8.73.7.p3 version of the firmware as
well.

I'm thinking that it must be an interrupt issue here. I'll dig around
some more and see what I can find.

Simon