ARM, SDIO over SPI & 88W8686 firmware loading issue

Mielimonka Arthur Arthur.Mielimonka at teleca.com
Tue Mar 18 11:34:26 EDT 2008

Hi Julien,

I just wanted to do some similar work (I wanted to connect an ARM7TDMI
LPC2468 board with the Marvell 8686) when I read your post at this
mailing list.

Would you explain how you accessed the WLAN adapter? I assume you
exchanged the if_sdio interface by an if_spi interface and replaced the
sdio_readb and sido_writesb functions by similar spi_read & _write
functions?

Did you also plan to integrate an interrupt service? If yes, how?

If you don't mind it would be nice if you would send me your code?

Regards,
Arthur