RFC: try this

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Wed Jun 4 03:31:27 EDT 2008

> Yeah, can do on Monday when I'm back with that machine...
> Looking forward to it :)

Hmm, you didn't tell me WHICH Monday :-)

Any results from your point?

BTW, I'm still convinced that the main thread and/or if_cs.c is
buggy. "iwconfig eth1 power on" ceased to work. The power save
mode in itself works. The CF drivers gets all AWAKE and SLEEP
events and stuffs them into the kfifo

But then a "ping" from the device won't work.

Somehow it happens that both events accumulate in the kfifo and
then the main thread process (in the same loop run) both of
them.