sdio model detection

Marc Pignat marc.pignat at hevs.ch
Fri Jan 11 03:53:59 EST 2008

Hi Pierre!

On Friday 11 January 2008, Pierre Ossman wrote:

> Odd. I remember writing the code so that it would work with your card. I even have a faint recollection that you tested it.
I also remember that :-)

> *checks again*
>
> The data you sent in september is not the same you're presenting now. So is this a new card?
This is the same card, I am thinking about a change in the sdio stack, but I can't find it.
The place where the driver is searching for the identification string seems to not be
the same as when I tested it...

In any case it worked once, so there is no reason it won't work again soon!

Regards

Marc