Somehow senseless compare in lbs_process_rx_command()

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Tue Feb 26 04:20:19 EST 2008

On Tuesday 26 February 2008 10:35:41 Sebastian Siewior wrote:
> * Holger Schurig | 2008-02-26 08:57:40 [+0100]:
> >Just a note that your bug-report isn't forgotten. I had to do
> >other things and went ill ...
>
> Ah good to hear :). Once you start looking there please take a
> look at the variables curcmd and respcmd in the same function.
> The statement
>
> |         if (respcmd != CMD_RET(curcmd) &&
>
> is also senseless because respcmd equals curcmd and both have
> the top bit set.
>
> Sebastian

BTW: I fixed dwmw2's e-mail address. There's no .orgn

David made a huge number of patches in a short time and there was
probably not a good peer review for them. Then he went to
Mongolia and probably got snowed in :-)   I haven't seen a sign
of life from him since weeks. Having misspelled his e-mail won't
help either.

David, if you're still alive, the maybe look at the Sebastian
original e-mail, where he reported another problem in one of
your patches.