iMX31 and 88W8686 SDIO module

claud_yu claud_yu at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Apr 29 07:31:22 EDT 2008

Hi Holger ,

Finally the libertas driver work now , I didn't change anything in driver except previous change of if_sdio.c. I have two version firmware.
One is 9.70.3.p18 and other is 8.73.7.p3. The command  CMD_802_11_DATA_RATE fail with release 9.70.3.p18 but success with 8.73.7.p3.
The frimware release version will be a issue of libertas driver.
Now the driver cam associate to non-security AP and use dhcp to get a ip address.
Using ping to ping getway and using wget to download a big file (180M) with ftp protocol.
But  the ping round-trip still awful (~30ms) , and the ftp performance still bad ( ~80KB/s). Now I need to study the performance issue.

Claud Yu