throughput of CF 8385

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Sun Sep 9 17:50:14 EDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-09-09 at 19:01 +0300, Ivan Kuten wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anybody on the list has some throughput numbers for CF 8385?
> We managed to get only 600Kbytes/sec for data transfer (on Blackfin CPU 500MHz) in "managed" mode.
> Anybody has more?

Can you try with latest 'libertas' branch of libertas-2.6 git?  I've
been able to get a pretty consistent 1.75MB/s (not megabit) with the
SDIO interface code.  So the driver core is at least that fast, though
there's obviously room for improvement.  There are some interrupt
handling changes in latest git that might make a difference for you.

Dan