Where is documentation for usage/operation of Libertas.ko?

Ivan Kuten ivan.kuten at promwad.com
Thu Nov 15 03:58:30 EST 2007

Lew Glendenning wrote:
> Sorry to bother this list, but after reading archives I finally
> understood I need to have firmware, and have it loaded.
>
> Where to put it,etc?
>
> I have searched for documentation, can't find any.
>
> If I can get this working, I will be pleased to help with testing, etc.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Lew

Hi Lew,

You should put firmware in /lib/firmware dir.
More on firmware loading you can read in kernel documentation:
Documentation/firmware_class/*

If you are using CF interface you can also check this:
http://projects.linuxtogo.org/projects/marvell8385/

Think all documentation for libertas.ko is a source code itself.

Regards,
Ivan