Update about libertas CompactFlash 8585 driver

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Tue Jun 19 09:22:29 EDT 2007

> FYI, I re-did the libertas-2.6 tree on infradead per
> Linville's suggestion.  You'll want to use the 'libertas'
> branch of libertas-2.6, which is also where I pushed all your
> recent patches from libertas-dev. The 'libertas' branch will
> exist until sometime around 2.6.23 when all the cleanups are
> done, and then we'll switch to just pushing most patches
> directly to linux-wireless at vger.

Cou someone help me a little bit with git?  I don't know how to
access a remove branch. I tried

Neither

   git clone --reference /usr/src/linux-git  git://git.infradead.org/libertas-2.6

and

   git clone --reference /usr/src/linux-git -o libertas git://git.infradead.org/libertas-2.6

But neither would give me anything than a branch "master".