Current status of CF 8385 card driver

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Fri Aug 24 09:18:59 EDT 2007

> Holger seems to have disappeared for a while too...  I don't
> have any CF8385 hardware to test with, so I have to rely on
> people that do to tell me when things break.

That's (half-) correct. I still monitor the mailing list ;-)

Life, circumstances and last-not-least my boss tends to assign me
to other projects. So I can't put my full attention to the
cf8385 card as I want. This makes me a bad maintainer for the
8385 based cards ....  (but hey, I'm not yet in the MAINTAINERS
file, which is ok).

That means: if somebody else want to be maintainer or
patcher-in-chief, I'd have no objection.