MRV88w8335 mac80211 driver

andreamrl at tiscali.it andreamrl at tiscali.it
Tue Aug 21 12:13:23 EDT 2007

Hi!
I wrote a little piece of code that gave me basic connectivity in
managed mode with my Marvell  88w8335 [Libertas] 802.11b/g controller.
That is a driver for Linux and mac80211. It still uses the official
Marvell firmware.. My plan was to write an open firmware that let me to
see al frames in monitor mode, have full softAP etc... But I have no
time now (and I'm unsure if it is feasible because I have not all the
info I need)...
Hovever If someone is interested, my code is here
http://david.woodhou.se/mrv.tar.gz

Thanks
Andrea

ADSL 4 MB FLAT
navighi GRATIS per tutto il 2007
Affrettati! l'offerta è valida sino al 23 agosto 2007
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/tc/4flat/