Libertas SDIO issues

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Fri Aug 17 10:31:23 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 15:19 +0200, Marc Pignat wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Have you got some results with the 88w8385?

Pierre Ossman has written an if_sdio.c SDIO interface that goes along
with his SDIO stack, and it works.  There are some glitches with various
controllers.  There was previous work on the 8385 that had some success,
we can hopefully use the same code for both 8385 and 8686.

> I'm also tring to make it work. I'm using the 8686 code as base, but I'm not sure if I can use
> it's firmware...

Almost definitely not, you'll need to find the 8385 firmware and helper.

Dan