writing to mac,bbp or rf registers not supported?

Ronak Chokshi rchokshi at marvell.com
Mon Dec 4 17:05:30 EST 2006

I don't think we need to worry about the CMD_CFREGR related command.
This is related to the compact flash interface which is unrelated in
this project.

If you only wanted to test the wlanconfig tool and it works fine for you
then you don't need my help to give you any registers.

Wlanconfig utility covers a lot of commands. But from the past
correspondences, I think you have probably covered all the useful ones.
In that case, I think it is safe to kill the wlanconfig utility if you
so desire.

Thanks
Ronak