[LEDE-DEV] A state of network acceleration / test on Archer C7 v4

Joel Wirāmu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Sun Jan 28 13:14:48 PST 2018

Hi as I also am using the archer c7's as my build targets (and c2600's) I
am watching this keenly; is anyone else running openvswtich on these with
the XDP patches?

The c2600 which is arm a15 - currently really could do with optimization
and probably is a much better choice for CPE. I would not be caught dead
with the c7 as a 10Gbit CPE myself
the SoC even with the Openfast path patches just can't handle complex QoS
scheduling (i.e Cake/PIE) beyond a couple of hundred Mbit.

-Joel
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xSA0ljsnjc&t=1