[LEDE-DEV] Espressobin mvebu64

Nishant Sharma codemarauder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 01:48:36 PST 2018

Hi Jonas,

On Friday 05 January 2018 02:24 PM, Jonas Gorski wrote:
  (http://espressobin.net) as described in their wiki at
>> http://wiki.espressobin.net/tiki-index.php?page=Build+From+Source+-+OpenWrt
>
> Espressobin/mvebu64 isn't part of the official OpenWrt sources, so you
> will need to ask them (they seem to have a forum) and we can't really
> help you here.

Thanks for the reply. I am awaiting a reply on their forum, but still
wanted to ask the community here, if anyone had faced/resolved similar
issues.

On a related note, as their kernel sources are available on github under
GPLv2.0, can we bring it to the OpenWrt sources? I can help with it but
would need a lot of handholding.

Regards,
Nishant