[LEDE-DEV] Lede/Openwrt documentation

John Norton bobafetthotmail at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 05:42:14 PDT 2017

On 27/10/2017 10:46, Baptiste Jonglez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 24-10-17, John Norton wrote:
>> On 24/10/2017 18:02, Javier Domingo Cansino wrote:
>> Imho (what I would do) is just migrate current LEDE wiki content in OpenWRT
>> wiki,
>> while current OpenWRT stuff is either obsoleted (where it is replaced by the
>> LEDE wiki articles) or moved to suit the same general structure of LEDE
>> wiki.
> Don't underestimate the amount of contributions made to the OpenWrt wiki
> during the LEDE/OpenWrt split.  Old habits are hard to break :)

Don't overestimate the amount of content in LEDE wiki. It's mostly core
documentation.

LEDE wiki can be moved over as-is, its articles more or less directly
obsoleting their analogue in the OpenWRT wiki after a quick read and
source modification check after the merge.

Bulk of content in OpenWRT wiki does not have an analogue in LEDE wiki,
so that can just be re-arranged without modification (for now).

And yes, I'm talking of things I can/will do personally.

-Alberto