[LEDE-DEV] Lede/Openwrt documentation

Javier Domingo Cansino javierdo1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:33:44 PDT 2017

> Depends on the direction we will be moving, see above.

If I can give my opinion, having little training on openwrt-lede code
base specifics, I find the LEDE docs better organized.

My contributions were around 2 years ago, and focused on documenting
the libs that are used in the core of lede-openwrt, libubox, ubus,
etc.

>From a developer perspective, I like very much how the LEDE documents
have a walkthrough on developing your own apps, testing, packaging
etc.

Also, I find easier to read the LEDE docs, probably because of the
openwrt skin, and because they were organized altogether from previous
experience with the openwrt wiki.

Cheers,

--
Javier