[LEDE-DEV] wlan issue with TP-LINK wdr3600

e9hack e9hack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:25:58 PDT 2017

Am 12.10.2017 um 19:51 schrieb Felix Fietkau:
> Could you please test my update from my staging tree?
> https://git.lede-project.org/?p=lede/nbd/staging.git;a=summary

Hi,

I patch my tree, which is more or less the main tree, with this commit from your staging tree:

https://git.lede-project.org/?p=lede/nbd/staging.git;a=commit;h=27bd4d9282066a6ae31dc15f53da457c698b1a08
mac80211: update to wireless-testing 2017-10-06

It looks fine. Hostapd is able to initialize all wireless interfaces with ieee80211w enabled (set to 1) on my wdr3600. I
will do a cross check with my Archer C7, which doesn't have this issue.

Regards,
Hartmut