[LEDE-DEV] [OpenWrt-Devel] Remerge logo ideas

Bill Moffitt bmoffitt at ayrstone.com
Tue May 30 07:55:44 PDT 2017

Jamie-

As, perhaps, the only (or at least one of the few) "marketing guys" on
this list, I want to agree with Adrian - this is great. I think it
conveys a very good, clean image.

There was a suggestion of building a "standard, corporate" color scheme
to go with it and make sure we have that available - it's a huge
timesaver for a corporation trying to tie in with OpenWrt (which I think
we would like to see happen - like Buffalo, but even more) and
encourages a uniform "brand experience."

It would be good to put all this (including "source," preferably as SVG)
on the website in a "brand" section under an "About OpenWrt" section.
Today on OpenWrt.org, there's a "Trademark policy" section, which is
useful, but incomplete without an artistic usage guide and links to
downloads.

My 2 cents worth,

Bill