[LEDE-DEV] dropbear & gcc 7.1.0

e9hack e9hack at gmail.com
Sat May 27 13:35:08 PDT 2017

Hi,

if I select gcc 7.1.0 instead of gcc 6.3.0, anything seems to be work with exception of dropbear (and a few build fixes
for some packages are necessary). Dropbear is running, but it isn't possible to connect. The message from WinSCP is
'Network error: Connection to "wlan-xyz" refused' or from PuTTY 'Network error: connection refused'. If I copy the
dropbear image from a previous build with gcc 6.3.0 to the router, it's possible to connect with PuTTY and WinSCP. This
problem occurs for three builds: TP-Link Archer C7, TP-Link wdr3600 and 8devices carambola. All are using as target the
ar71xx platform.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Hartmut