[LEDE-DEV] openwrt and lede - remerge proposal

A. Benz ash.benz at bk.ru
Mon May 8 23:34:51 PDT 2017

I, too, look forward to putting energy where it matters.

However in reply to your point, how could it? When the first stable
release was made mere months ago.

The last patch that was submitted by QCA to add support for IPQ40XX, was
submitted to LEDE.

I simply hoped, that since there was a shake-off that catapulted all the
great things which resulted in LEDE, that this new name made more sense
to what the project hopes to represent as a whole, regardless of this
perceived "brand value" and all that.

Regards,
A. Benz