[LEDE-DEV] Quectel EC20 QMI autoconnect issues [Was: Re: [LEDE-DEV, 3/3, v3] uqmi: Prevent 'POLICY MISMATCH' error.]

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Sat Jan 7 15:44:22 PST 2017

Petr Štetiar <ynezz at true.cz> [2016-12-12 10:06:59]:

> I'm going to ask Quectel about this issue and will share the results.

So it ended with the following result: "I raceived the additional informations
that it’s not well to use autoconnect feature on EC20 and EC25. R&D will work
to solve this, but it can take too much time. Is it possible for you to use it
without autoconnect?"

And I've seen "33C3: Dissecting modern (3G/4G) cellular modems", which makes a
lot of things crystal clear :-)

-- ynezz