[LEDE-DEV] LEDE Fails to build

Magnus Kroken mkroken at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 09:23:24 PST 2017

Hi Mauro

On 01.01.2017 16.10, Mauro M. wrote:
> Collected errors:
>  * check_data_file_clashes: Package libustream-polarssl wants to install
> file
> /net2/router/lede/trunk-ipvs/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl-1.1.15/root-ar71xx/lib/libustream-ssl.so
>
>     But that file is already provided by package  * libustream-mbedtls
>  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package libustream-polarssl.

Try updating all LEDE code as well as all enabled package feeds, and
updating your configuration (backup, then make defconfig). This is
probably caused by LEDE and feeds moving to mbed TLS 2.x as default TLS
library.

If it still fails, run make menuconfig and find out which package
selects libustream-polarssl. Grepping my tree, cshark (in
feeds/packages) is the only package that depends on libustream-polarssl
at this point.

Regards
/Magnus