[LEDE-DEV] rb112/rb133 (adm5120) compile fail

Thomas Endt tmo26 at gmx.de
Mon Feb 27 10:41:58 PST 2017

[...]

Do you know which of the devices listed in the LEDE ToH (Table of Hardware [1]) belong to the rb1xx subtarget? Is it only the MikroTik RB133?
The adm5120 devices have only very little information. It would be helpful if anybody knowledgable can jump in and fill in a little information in the following columns:

  * LEDE supported current rel
  * LEDE unsupported
  * Subtarget
  * Firmware LEDE install URL
  * Firmware LEDE upgrade URL

And if someone has something more to write about this target than what currently can be found on the target description page [2], feel invited to add your knowledge to this page.

[1] https://lede-project.org/toh/views/toh_dev_arch-target-cpu?dataflt%5B0%5D=target_%3Dadm5120
[2] https://lede-project.org/docs/targets/adm5120

Regards,

Thomas