[LEDE-DEV] LEDE v17.01.0 schedule adjusted

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Fri Feb 17 02:53:37 PST 2017

>>>>> "David" == David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> writes:

David> On Wed, 2017-02-15 at 14:03 -0800, Russell Senior wrote:

>> I just tried r3499 (master branch), and it works too,

David> Nice. Do you want to reinstate the default configuration for it,
David> which was removed in commit 9e0759ea2? See how I've just done it
David> for Geos.  Wha t is in /tmp/sysinfo/board_name?

There is no /tmp/sysinfo on my test alix.  Furthermore, it seems to be
populated from target/linux/x86/base-files/lib/preinit/20_sysinfo, which
asks files in /sys/devices/virtual/dmi/id/, but my alix doesn't have a
/sys/devices/virtual/dmi, either, which probably explains the former.

David> You can configure the baud rate in the Alix2 BIOS, can't you?

I suppose I could, but I have 20-odd of these in the field, which makes
that route a bit tedious.  Or I could override it in my build .config
stub.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net