[LEDE-DEV] Makefile question

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Fri Feb 10 21:16:36 PST 2017

Hi.

I was wondering if there’s an obvious place to install a hook that’s:

(a) after all the packages have been installed;
(b) before the root filesystem image gets finalized;

I’d like to be able to run some simple sed scripts inside the root-to-be directory to make some changes, maybe do an rm etc/rc.d/S??sshd so that the sshd service is installed but isn’t enabled by default, maybe inject a new root password or create an extra user login, etc.

That sort of thing.

I looked around through the makefiles but nothing stood out.

Should be easy, right?

Thanks,

-Philip