[LEDE-DEV] o2 box 6431 / VGV7510KW22 - SIP with FXS/TAE Ports | owsip or alternative ?

Daniel Golle daniel at makrotopia.org
Fri Sep 23 13:24:21 PDT 2016

Hi again,

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 10:06:36PM +0200, Dennis Schneck wrote:

> Sorry :  mean asterisk-13.x instead of asterisk-1.8.x
> Hi Daniel,
> sorry about my poor english.
>
> Do I understand right, that it can be work with asterisk-1.8.x

it can work with asterisk-1.8.x, because we got a channel driver for
lantiq's reference TAPI stuff. unfortunately it has never been adapted
to build against newer versions of asterisk, supposedly because nobody
had hardware to test or resources to put into that...

> but need a additional package that is not yet available  ?

kinda. asterisk-chan-lantiq needs to be ported to newer versions of
asterisk in order for it to work with asterisk-13.x or asterisk-11.x.
this has already been done with other 3rd-party channel drivers like
asterisk-chan-dongle or asterisk-chan-sccp-b

Cheers

Daniel