[LEDE-DEV] A Wiki for LEDE Documentation

Alberto Bursi alberto.bursi at outlook.it
Thu Sep 15 13:50:31 PDT 2016

On 09/15/2016 07:21 AM, John Crispin wrote:

> On 15/09/2016 00:10, Alberto Bursi wrote:
>> I think we should avoid forums for now and should lay out the wiki's
>> plans in a wiki page and activate a plugin (there are at least a couple
>> for docuwiki) to make a "talk" page or "discussion" page like
>> Wikipedia's for wiki volunteer interactions.
> why would you want the community avoid forums ? imho it solves a very
> different problem than a wiki.
> 	John

That guy was asking to make a forum to have a place where wiki
contributors can talk.
I said that for that it's better a "talk/discussion" page on a wiki,
because a forum needs more time investment than a wiki to be done right
and should be treated as its own project with its own volunteers and so
on, not as an appendage of the wiki.

-Albert