[LEDE-DEV] A Wiki for LEDE Documentation

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 05:26:33 PDT 2016

That's why I am an adept of hierarchy or at least have well defined
who is responsible for what, otherwise when something is sent to all
nobody will care much to respond unless that affects him/her directly
in some way.
I'm not talking about someone giving orders and others following it,
but just having someone or a small group of people that answers
anything related to that topic. When you have something to say about
that subject you know exactly who are the people in charge of that.

Well, good this is going ahead finally.